CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, April 10, 2004

perhaps i react the way i do to things because i had a sheltered childhood.
everything i wanted, i had. (well, maybe not all.. i wanted to go to PAP because all my neighbours were in PAP.. so they all wore that blue thing.. and there i was with my pink and grey faith methodist uni.) i never used like coloring unless the color pencils are from the gap. i never liked to wear dresses unless they're from gap or guess. i never like to wear clothes that werent from overseas cos i thought why wear something people on the streets can own? i think my sis, bro and my mom spoilt me too much when i was a child. oh yes not forgetting that rich indo ex boyfriend of my sister. haha.

maybe its the reason why i react to situations this way now. because things dont go my way at all. things are not all easy cheesy.

its time i grow up huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home